Why Does Maintenance Matter?
Routine maintenance is beneficial because it:
- Prevents more expensive repair work
- Protects your system from malfunctioning during the hottest months
- Maximizes your energy efficiency
- Honors any manufacturer warranties
- Extends the life of your unit
- Prevents refrigerant from escaping into the environment
We Maintain All Types of AC Systems
American Vintage Home can optimize whichever make or model you have in your home. We maintain all types of cooling systems, including:
Why Choose American Vintage Home for AC Maintenance Service?
American Vintage Home is proud to serve the Chicago North Shore area as a trusted HVAC provider. During your maintenance inspection, our experts will:
- Thoroughly evaluate your system and correct any issues we discover
- Show up on time and listen to your needs
- Show respect for your home and property
- Answer all of your questions
- Always look out for your best interests
- Clean outside condensing unit coil
- Check refrigerant levels & pressure
- Inspect & flush condensate drain
- Check overflow switches
- Inspect all safety & operational controls
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check high & low pressure switches
- Examine air filter & replace if you have one on hand
- Check voltage & amperage of all motors
- Check all motors & blades; lube if needed
- Inspect & tighten wiring connections
- …And much more!
Keep Your System Operating Like New With Our Home Service Plan
Because the maintenance of your AC unit is so important, we offer the most comprehensive Home Service Plan in the industry. A small monthly charge ensures that you are maintaining your home’s cooling system as you should be. Plus, you’ll get big discounts if any repairs are needed.
Our Home Service Plan is also customizable to your needs. If you want your furnace, air conditioner and plumbing maintained every year, we can do that, too! Learn more about our Home Service Plan’s cooling, heating and plumbing options here.