We Choose the Right System for Your Home
A one-size-fits-all approach is impractical with AC installations. That’s why it is important to work with an experienced company that considers all key factors for your installation, including how to:
- Ensure optimum temperature and humidity control. An oversized unit might keep you cool—but it won’t regulate the high humidity that’s prevalent in our area. In order for an AC system to work effectively, it needs to run long enough to pull down both temperature and humidity. For this reason, we do a cooling load calculation for each system we design.
- Provide energy efficiency options based on SEER standards. The efficiency of modern air conditioners can be rated by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The higher an AC unit’s SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is, which will affect the operating costs of your new system. Working with your budget, our specialists will guide you toward the right SEER rating for your home that will balance efficiency and meet your home’s comfort needs.
- Compare equipment sound ratings. Most cooling systems manufactured today are quieter than those produced in the past. That being said, there can still be great variation among products. American Vintage Home proudly installs the industry’s quietest units to make your cooling comfort as enjoyable as possible.
- Maximize capacity and efficiency of new equipment by replacing the indoor AC coil. It’s a question that often comes up: if I already have an AC system, do I need to replace the indoor coil when I replace the outside condensing unit? The answer is absolutely yes! Experience has taught us that not replacing the coil will reduce the operating efficiency of your new system and put more stress on the unit, possibly resulting in premature failure.
Experienced With All Types of AC Units
Our comfort specialists are experts on all types of central air units, including:
- High-efficiency central air conditioner replacements
- High-velocity systems
- SpacePak® AC
- Unico® AC
- Heat pumps
- High-efficiency ENERGYSTAR® AC units
- Ductless AC
- Multi-zone cooling systems
Central Air Brands We Install:
- American Standard
- Armstong Air
- …And many more!
The Largest Installers of SpacePak & Unico
Do you have a radiator-heated home and long to have central air conditioning? Then a SpacePak or Unico system is your answer. These systems were specifically designed to fit within the framework of older homes without compromising the home’s unique architecture. So if you thought you could never get rid of your window AC units and move to central air, it’s time to discover the difference of a SpacePak or Unico air conditioning system.
If you are considering installing central air conditioning in your older home, there is no better team to design and install your system than American Vintage. We are the largest installers in the country for both SpacePak and Unico air conditioning systems. If you want air conditioning for your radiator-heated home, these systems provide outstanding comfort and financial savings.
Our Unrivaled Installation Process
The installation process is a very important moment in your system’s life. It directly determines how efficiently your system will operate and how much money you will save. That’s why we take a number of steps to ensure your system will be installed correctly, including:
- Engineering consultant visit. Our consultant will answer your questions, conduct a thorough analysis of your home and present you with a proposal listing several options with upfront pricing.
- Initial walkthrough. Our installation manager and lead technician will guide you through each aspect of the work that will be completed.
- Installation. Our technicians will arrive each day at the appointed time and adhere to the timeline created by the installation manager, who will monitor the job on a daily basis. We also use shoe covers and drop cloths to keep our work area clean and contained.
- Final walkthrough. The installation manager will inspect the work done in each phase, explain the basic operation of your new system and ask you about your experience during the installation.
We Stand Behind Our Work 100 Percent
American Vintage Home is proud to offer proven solutions and quality service. We’re so confident in our work that we offer a worry-free guarantee on all of our installations, along with a one-year warranty on defects in labor and materials. If you are dissatisfied with our equipment or service for any reason, we do whatever it takes to make it right.