The Value of Regular Maintenance
Winter temperatures can be brutal in the Chicago North Shore area. To make sure your home stays comfortable year after year, our HVAC specialists should optimize your furnace or boiler annually.
Regular heating maintenance is beneficial because it:
- Honors any manufacturer warranties
- Lowers your energy bills and keeps your system running at peak performance
- Protects you and your family from carbon monoxide emissions
- Prolongs the life of your heating equipment
- Reduces the likelihood of your system shutting down and needing to be repaired or replaced
We Maintain All Types of Heaters
When we say we “get” heating systems, we mean it! Our experts at American Vintage Home maintain all types of heating systems, including:
- Forced-air gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Hot water boilers
- Steam boilers
- Radiant heating
- In-floor radiant heating
Why Choose American Vintage Home for Heating Maintenance Service?
American Vintage Home is proud to serve the Chicago North Shore area as a trusted HVAC provider. During your maintenance inspection, our experts will:
- Thoroughly evaluate your system and correct any issues we discover
- Show up on time and listen to your needs
- Show respect for your home and property
- Answer all of your questions
- Always look out for your best interests
- Clean & adjust gas burners
- Inspect for proper operation of igniter or pilot light
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks
- Check exhaust and intake piping
- Check and record CO/CO2 levels in exhaust to ensure proper combustion
- Check all safety & operational controls
- Inspect flame operation for safety & performance
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Examine air filter and replace if you have one on hand
- Check bearings of blower/pump
- Check expansion tanks
- …And much more!
Make Maintenance Easy With Our Home Service Plan
Because the maintenance of your furnace or boiler is so important, we offer a comprehensive Home Service Plan that gives you savings and peace of mind. A simple monthly charge ensures that you are maintaining your home’s furnace or boiler to save money for the long term. Plus, you’ll get big discounts if any repairs are needed.
Our Home Service Plan is also tailored to your needs. If you want your furnace, air conditioner and sewer system maintained every year, we do it all! Learn more about our Home Service Plan’s Cooling, Heating and Plumbing options here.