What Are the Benefits?
Our Home Service Plan involves more than seasonal inspections. With your membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Fewer repairs
- Enhanced system safety
- Updated manufacturing warranties
- Lower energy bills
- Long-term peace of mind
We tailor our Home Service Plan to each individual home. You can choose from our Cooling, Heating and Plumbing plans—or mix and match as you see fit!
Our Plumbing Plan also includes:
- No service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area (normally a $79 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your service call charge.
- Priority emergency service
- $49 after-hours service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area (normally a $139 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your after-hours service call charge.
- 15% discount on repairs
- 7% off on all new installations and contracted work
- Licensed, certified & trained technicians
- Scheduling reminders
- Complimentary camera inspection of your sewer system
- Inspect water meter & emergency shut-off valve
- Inspect outside lawn faucets & exposed pipe for leaks & corrosion
- Inspect water heater’s safety controls & venting
- Inspect toilets for leaks, perform dye test
- Inspect faucets for leaks & corrosion
- Inspect washing machine supply hoses
- Test water for chlorine content
- Inspect sump pump & floats
- Apply environmentally friendly treatment to all indoor drains
- …And much more!
For additional information and plan costs, visit our Home Service Plan page.