We Choose the Right AC System for Your Home
A one-size-fits-all approach is impractical with central air conditioning installations. That’s why it is important to work with an experienced company that considers each key factor of your installation, including how to:
- Ensure optimum temperature and humidity control. For an AC system to work effectively, it needs to run long enough to pull down temperature and humidity. For this reason, we do a cooling load calculation for each system we design.
- Provide energy efficiency options based on SEER standards. The efficiency of modern air conditioners can be rated by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The higher an AC unit’s SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is. Working with your budget, our specialists will guide you toward the right SEER rating for your home that will balance efficiency and meet your home’s comfort needs.
- Compare equipment sound ratings. Most cooling systems manufactured today are quieter than those produced in the past. That being said, there can still be great variation among products. American Vintage Home proudly installs the industry’s quietest units to make your cooling comfort as enjoyable as possible.
- Maximize the capacity and efficiency of new equipment by replacing the indoor AC coil. Experience has taught us that not replacing the indoor air conditioner coil will reduce the operating efficiency of your new system and put more stress on the unit, possibly resulting in premature failure.
Our Unrivaled AC Installation Process
The installation process is critical to the quality of your system’s service life. It directly determines how efficiently your system will operate and how much money you will save. That’s why we take several steps to ensure your system will be installed correctly, including:
- The engineering consultant visit. Our consultant will answer your questions, conduct a thorough analysis of your home, and present you with a proposal listing several options with upfront pricing.
- The initial walkthrough. Our installation manager and a lead technician will guide you through each aspect of the work that will be completed.
- The installation. Our technicians will arrive each day at the appointed time and adhere to the timeline created by the installation manager, who will monitor the job daily. We also use shoe covers and drop cloths to keep our work area clean and contained.
- The final walkthrough. The installation manager will inspect the work done in each phase, explain the basic operation of your new system, and ask you about your experience during the installation.
Check out our current offers and save on air conditioning services today!
Experienced with All Types of AC Units & Installation
Our comfort specialists are experts on all types of central air units, including:
- High-efficiency central air conditioner replacements
- High-velocity systems
- SpacePak AC
- Unico AC
- Heat pumps
- High-efficiency ENERGY STAR® certified AC units
- Ductless AC
- Multi-zone cooling systems
Benefits of SpacePak® Air Conditioning For Your Older Home
SpacePak® systems were designed to fit within the framework of older homes to provide central air conditioning without compromising the unique architecture or infrastructure. They also allow you to bypass the costs and disruptions of installing custom ductwork.
American Vintage Home is proud to be the leading SpacePak® installer in the country, and we are a recognized HVAC leader for homes with water heating systems such as radiators. If you are a homeowner committed to the historic preservation of your home, but you long for the comforts of central air conditioning systems, you can trust that we are the ideal HVAC installation company for your home’s unique needs.
A SpacePak® system may be a great fit for your older home if:
- You are concerned with the historic preservation of your home.
- Your window units are costing you money on your energy bill due to inefficiency.
- Your home would benefit from reduced humidity.
- You are worried about damaging your home’s structural integrity when you install central air conditioning.
Wondering if your unique older home would benefit from a SpacePak® system installation? Give our friendly experts a call today at 847-999-4595 to discuss your options for SpacePak® installation, or schedule your consultation online!
Central Air Brands We Install:
- American Standard®
- Armstrong Air
Call us today at 847-999-4595 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our comfort specialists and experience the difference that a new AC replacement can bring!
We Stand Behind Our Work
American Vintage Home is proud to offer proven solutions and quality service throughout Evanston and Chicago, IL. We’re so confident in our work that we offer a worry-free guarantee on all of our installations, along with a one-year warranty on defects in labor and materials. If you are dissatisfied with our equipment or service for any reason, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
For all your heating and cooling needs, from AC installation, replacement and maintenance, choose American Vintage Home.