Now Hiring: HVAC Service Technician
We offer excellent benefits, job stability & respect
We know your worth. Can your current company say the same?
We have an immediate position available for an excellent residential HVAC technician. If you are driven to succeed and passionate about quality work, we want to talk to you.
No resume required, just call or text us at (847) 999-4595 and we’ll talk.
We offer: excellent benefits, job stability & respect
- Consistent year-round work with available overtime
- Highest pay in the industry
- Strong bonus and profit-sharing plans (opportunity for bonus of $2,000 – $4,000/month)
- Company truck to take home (insurance and fuel included)
- Fully stocked trucks and warehouse
- Dispatched from home
- Family-friendly scheduling
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance (100% of premiums paid for employee, 90% paid for family)
- Life insurance
- 401k with 25% company match
- Ongoing paid training and education
- Career growth, with the ability to move into other departments
- Annual reviews with pay increases
- Must have technical skills in servicing and troubleshooting residential HVAC equipment. Compensation is based on level of experience and skillset.
- HVAC trade school certificate or relevant work experience required.
- Must be EPA certified
- Must have your own tools
- Must have valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a clean, professional appearance
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently
- Must be respectful, courteous, and professional at all times with customers and colleagues
- Must conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
What to expect:
With about 70 employees, our company is big enough to offer great benefits and resources, but small enough that you won’t ever just be a number. We have been serving the North Shore for decades and have a dedicated customer base that appreciates our quality work, particularly on older homes.
We have a full staff, stocked warehouse, and a professional office with modern training lab. We use our training lab to teach technicians about both old and new products on an ongoing basis, so they feel prepared in the field. We also pair experienced technicians with up-and-comers so they can learn the ropes from a seasoned mentor. We pride ourselves on our culture of collaboration that ensures each team member is valued and empowered to excel as an integral part of our team.
To hear what our technicians have to say about working for American Vintage Home, check out this video:
About our company:
American Vintage Home is a well-established heating, cooling, and plumbing company serving homes in the North Shore and surrounding areas for more than 35 years. Our purpose is to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of service. We offer great opportunities for people who are proud of their work and want to make a difference. We believe that to get and keep the best people, we must provide the best pay, best benefits, and a great working environment.
- BBB A+ rated
- In business 35+ years
- Google 4.8 rated with more than 1,000 reviews
If you are looking for a company that truly cares about its employees’ growth, success and quality of life, submit your resume or simply call us today us at (847) 999-4595. Your truck is waiting for you.
We’ll keep it confidential. If you are currently employed, but are considering a change, don’t worry! All our communication will be done confidentially, and we would never reach out to your current company without your express permission.
Take the Next Step
Call us at (847) 999-4595 to get started talking about your future with American Vintage Home. If you get a voicemail, just leave a message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
To learn more about us, take a look at some recent reviews: