Our Drain Specialists Provide Fast, Efficient Service
It takes the right experience and equipment to diagnose drainage problems. At American Vintage Home, we have both.
Our trained experts have the skills to know what’s wrong with your drainage system—and the right tools to fix it. Some of the most common problems we resolve include:
- Slow drains
- Recurring clogs
- Multiple clogged drains
- Plugged toilets
- Problematic sewer lines
- Clogged shower drains
- Gurgling noises from sinks
- Backed-up floor drains
- Sewer root intrusion
- Flooded basements
- …And much more!
We Fix All Types of Drains
No matter the source of your drainage problem, American Vintage Home can fix it. We service all types of home drains, including:
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- Bathtub drains
- Shower drains
- Laundry drains
- Floor drains
- Clogged toilets
- Main sewer drains
High-Pressure Water Jetting, Rodding & Camera Inspections
Each of our drain cleaning services is designed to guarantee a thorough and quality job. Here are some of the steps we may take to resolve your home’s drainage issues:
High-Pressure Water Jetting
- Also known as hydro-jetting, this process uses high-pressure water to clear clogged drains, sewer lines and sanitary lines.
- Much like a pressure washer, the water jets can break apart and wash away grime, buildup, tree roots and other items that may be causing your drains to clog.
- It is ideal for lines that range from 2” to 6” in diameter.
- Up to 200’ of pipe can be cleaned from one access.
- Our high-pressure water jet is capable of removing tree roots and other obstructions from sewers.
Rodding of Drain
- The power rodding system uses a flexible metal cable with a sharp cleaning head that threads into the drain system and around bends and joints. The cleaning head is sized to the diameter of the pipe being treated. An electric motor then rotates the cable, obliterating obstructions in the pipe as it goes.
- Power rodding is a great way to thoroughly clean your sewer of tree roots, waste buildup or foreign objects.
- We have extensive rodding equipment of various sizes to ensure we always use the right tool for the job.
- Rodding is a cost-effective solution to restore flow to your sewer.
- If there is evidence of other problems with your main sewer line, we will use our sewer cameras to thoroughly inspect your sewer.
- These inspections allow us to examine and evaluate sewer problems that can’t be solved with high-pressure water jetting.
- From there, we’ll share our findings and recommend the right solution for you.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning?
Are your drains still working, but not like they used to? You might want to schedule a professional drain cleaning for your home in Evanston, IL, or the surrounding area. Regular drain cleaning will:
- Reduce blockages. The worst blockages don’t appear out of nowhere—they build up over time. Regular drain cleaning will remove the smaller clogs that often become bigger ones.
- Lower your long-term expenses. The worse a clog is, the more it will cost to fix. Our drain cleaning service protects your system from serious clogs and minimizes your expenses.
- Keep your home cleaner and more sanitary. Clogged drains immediately present a sanitation issue. Rather than risking a flood in your home, consider the hygienic benefits of routine drain cleaning.
- Limit unpleasant smells. No one wants to live with foul odors. Professional drain cleaning effectively removes any blockages to keep your sewers working properly and odor-free.
The Chicago North Shore Area’s Full-Service Plumbing & Sewer Provider
The team at American Vintage Home is committed to your safety and comfort. In addition to offering drain cleaning in Evanston, IL, Wilmette, IL, and throughout the Chicago North Shore area, we also provide complete plumbing and sewer services, such as sewer line repair and more in and around Oak Park, IL. There is nothing our plumbers can’t fix. We’ll answer all of your questions and respect your property to deliver solutions you can trust.