No Contact Service Call
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
What to Expect When Our Technicians Are in Your Home
What is a No Contact Service Call?
This can be an unsettling time to have someone in your home. But when you need us, we want to be there for you. So we are committed to doing everything we can to keep both you and our technicians healthy and safe. We have created a list of protocols that all our technicians will follow before, during, and after a visit to your home to minimize any and all contact. See the bulleted list below for details.
To learn about the safety precautions we are taking beyond home visits, please see Our COVID-19 Response page.
Our No Contact Service Call Protocol:
- We will make no physical contact whatsoever with you or your family.
- We will wear face covering at all times while in your home.
- We will wear new gloves and protective shoe covers when inside home.
- We will not give you any paperwork – any additional info will be sent via text or email.
- We will enter the home where you prefer – side, front, or back door.
- If detailed explanation is needed on your system, we will communicate with you via smart phone, even while in the home. Rather than standing next to you to show you any issues, we will send video or pictures to your phone while on site.
- We will sanitize thermostats, fixtures, and any other equipment we handled after the work is completed.
- We will not ask you to touch our tablet or other equipment.
- If needed, we will collect payment information without making contact.
- We will keep 6 feet distance from all inhabitants at all times, and we ask that you help us adhere to these guidelines by remaining at a distance.
- We will use hand sanitizer before and after coming to your home.
- We will disinfect our tools before and after coming to your home.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the measures we are taking to prevent the spread of coronavirus. If you have any other particular requests when we are in your home, please let us know when scheduling your appointment. We would be happy to accommodate you in any way we can.
We are grateful for your support and are ready to serve you.