Boiler Repair in the Chicago North Shore Area
When your boiler needs repairs, you need a trusted HVAC team to effectively fix the problem. As the older home HVAC experts in the Chicago North Shore area, American Vintage Home’s technicians are pros when it comes to handling boiler systems in vintage houses. No matter the problem you’re facing with your boiler, our team can fix it quickly and efficiently. We’re even available 24/7 when you need urgent boiler repairs.
24/7 Emergency Boiler Repairs
Some boiler problems are minor and won’t impact your boiler’s operations significantly, while others can cause your boiler to shutdown entirely. When something goes wrong with your boiler that needs to be fixed ASAP, turn to American Vintage Home. Our highly skilled professionals are available 24/7 for emergency boiler repairs. Whether you’re dealing with a lack of heat on a cold winter night or detect a gaseous smell, our team is here to help.
Call American Vintage Home at (847) 999-4595 for emergency boiler repairs in the North Shore area.
Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
If your boiler completely stops heating your home or your water, you know that it has a problem. However, there are other signs it might display before it reaches that point. If you notice any of the following signs that something has gone wrong with your boiler, call American Vintage Home for repairs:
- Leaks: A leak in your boiler system can be as simple as a loose connection or as complex as broken internal components. Call American Vintage Home to quickly locate and stop the leak.
- Unusual sounds: Boilers make a range of normal noises as they operate. If you notice that yours is suddenly making new noises such as whistling, clunking, gurgling, or whooshing, don’t wait to get it repaired.
- Unpleasant smells: If you smell odors like burning metal, oil, or plastic, it could mean that circuits or elements in your boiler are overheating. You may also smell natural gas if your unit has a gas leak. In both cases, turn your boiler off and call a professional immediately.
- Insufficient heat: If you notice that the temperature of your home has dropped off, something could be keeping your boiler from working efficiently. Many problems can put stress on your boiler, so don’t wait until your heat disappears entirely before you call American Vintage Home.
- Inability to stay on: Your boiler will shut itself down if its sensors indicate that it is overheating. A boiler that turns itself off frequently might have a range of issues that are either making it overheat or causing it to think that overheating is occurring. A trained professional will be able to identify the issue.
Schedule Boiler Repair in the Chicago North Shore Area Today
Trust American Vintage Home with your boiler repair needs. We’ve been recognized as the best by industry experts due to our dedication to high-quality workmanship and customer service. Our no-surprise pricing ensures that you know the full cost of any repair job upfront. We also back all repairs with a worry-free guarantee.
Boiler Repair FAQs