Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
If your boiler completely stops heating your home or your water, you know that it has a problem. However, there are other signs it might display before it reaches that point. If you notice any of the signs below in your boiler, call American Vintage Home for service before a small issue develops into a major problem:
- Leaks – A leak in your boiler system can be as simple as a loose connection or as complex as broken internal components. Call American Vintage Home to quickly locate and stop the leak.
- Unusual sounds – Boilers make a range of normal noises as they operate. If you notice that yours is suddenly making new noises such as whistling, clunking, gurgling, or whooshing, don’t wait to get it repaired.
- Unpleasant smells – If you smell odors like burning metal, oil, or plastic, it could mean that circuits or elements in your boiler are overheating. You may also smell natural gas if your unit has a gas leak. In both cases, turn your boiler off and call a professional immediately.
- Insufficient heat – If you notice that the temperature of your water and/or home has dropped off, something could be keeping your boiler from working efficiently. Many problems can put stress on your boiler, so don’t wait until your heat disappears entirely before you call American Vintage Homes.
- Inability to stay on – Your boiler will shut itself down if its sensors indicate that it is overheating. A boiler that turns itself off frequently might have a range of issues that are either making it overheat or causing it to think that overheating is occurring. A trained professional will be able to identify the issue.
Don’t wait to get your boiler repaired! Contact us or call 847-999-4595 today for fast boiler repair in Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, and the Chicago North Shore area.
Boiler Repair Services in Evanston & the Chicago North Shore Area
American Vintage Home specializes in servicing older homes in the Chicago North Shore area. You can trust that our team not only knows how to find your boiler’s problem, but also how to effectively repair it. We can help you with any issue your boiler may have and provide any service it needs, including:
- Tank flushing
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Broken dip tube
- Faulty heat exchanger
- Malfunctioning pump
- Broken part replacement
- Full unit cleaning
For 24/7 boiler repair in Evanston and the Chicago North Shore area, contact us or call 847-999-4595 today.
Schedule Boiler Repair in the Chicago North Shore Area Today
Trust American Vintage Home with your boiler repair needs. We’ve been recognized as the best by industry experts due to our dedication for excellence in both technical and customer service. Our no-surprise pricing ensures that you know the full cost of any repair job upfront. We also back all repairs with a worry-free guarantee. For boiler repair services you can rely on, reach out to the experienced and friendly team at American Vintage Home.
When your boiler is malfunctioning, trust the experts with your older home. Contact American Vintage Home for service or call us at 847-999-4595 for boiler repair in Evanston and the rest of Chicago’s North Shore.