Trenchless Sewer Line Repair in Chicago, IL
Repairing and replacing sewer lines used to be a major ordeal. It required digging up yards and wreaking havoc on people’s property. Thanks to trenchless sewer repair technology, today’s homeowners in the Chicago North Shore area can now be spared this hassle!
Learn more about trenchless sewer line repair in the Chicago North Shore area below or contact us and tell us about the sewer issues you’re facing.
How Does Trenchless Relining Work?
Without wrecking your lawn, our expert technicians can fully repair your sewer system with trenchless relining in Chicago. This new technology places an inflatable bladder and epoxy relining material into your existing main sewer line. Once the bladder is inflated, the epoxy material molds to the shape of your existing pipe to create a new, durable pipe with a life expectancy of more than 50 years.
Signs You Need Trenchless Sewer Repairs
Sewer lines are one of the most inaccessible components of your plumbing. They’re usually buried in a trench that exits your crawl space, but the line itself can be buried many feet below ground. For that reason, issues aren’t always easy to spot. However, there are some noticeable signs that indicate you need repairs. Keep an eye out for the following:
- Sewage back up after you flush your toilet or drain your sink.
- A foul scent. Sewer lines have tight seals, so an odor is a sure sign of a problem.
- Pooling in your yard, which may present as a lush patch on your lawn. Pay particular attention to odorous pooling.
- Mold growth on your ceilings and walls. This is a sign that moisture is leaking from your sewer line.
- A gurgling, slow-draining sink.
- An inconsistent water level in your toilet bowl that varies from day to day.
- A cracking foundation. This is an urgent symptom that needs immediate attention.
- A sudden infestation of rats or cockroaches. Many pests find their way into your yard through a broken sewer line.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Relining?
While trenchless sewer relining may seem like a big project, it offers so many benefits. Our expert plumbers have the experience and technology to make this as seamless and smooth of a process as possible.
Benefits of trenchless sewer relining include:
- Save time and money. Trenchless technology is fast and cost-effective. Since your yard doesn’t need to be disturbed, you won’t have to worry about landscaping costs.
- Avoid excavation of your property. Our team can fully repair your sewer line without wrecking your lawn.
- Durability. Seamless pipes eliminate joints that allow new root intrusion. This ensures your new pipes will last longer.
- Improved system performance. Cured-in-place pipes offer increased flow capacity. This optimizes your sewer line and allows your system to work more efficiently.
Sewer Repairs Should Always Be Handled by Trained Professionals!
Ultimately, it takes a trained eye to repair sewer line pipes properly. Hiring inexperienced technicians or trying to do the work yourself can result in more damages and expenses. When it’s a relining job that can’t be left to just anyone, choose the trained experts at American Vintage Home.
Our qualified technicians specialize in trenchless sewer repairs in the Chicago North Shore area. Furthermore, we use the right tools and equipment to guarantee a quality job. From video camera inspection to high-pressure water jetting, we always use the right approach to diagnose and repair your sewer line.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service Throughout the Chicago North Shore
Dealing with a plumbing emergency? Don’t panic! Just call the team at American Vintage Home. We proudly offer 24/7 services to residents throughout the Chicago North Shore, so you won’t be left in a lurch if your plumbing systems unexpectedly go awry.
We are based out of Evanston, IL, and serve most of Chicago and its northern suburbs. View our service area below. Unsure if we service your area? Contact us online or call (847) 999-4595.
Take Advantage of Trenchless Technology With American Vintage Home in the North Shore Area
We’ve seen firsthand the difference this technology has made in our industry. More importantly, we’ve seen the difference it has made in people’s lives. For years, we have helped homeowners replace their aging pipes in the most efficient way possible — and we’d love to do the same for you.