Drain Cleaning in Evanston, Oak Park, & Beyond
START FRESH WITH A QUALITY DRAIN CLEANING
It’s easy to forget how much you depend on your drains—that is, until something goes wrong with them. At American Vintage Home, our plumbers know everything there is to know about drainage systems and provide drain cleaning in Oak Park and the North Shore area, including Wilmette. We’ll get your drains cleared and working properly so you can get back to your routine as quickly as possible.
Get started with our $198 Sewer Maintenance Cleaning offer!
Our Drain Specialists Provide Fast, Efficient Service
It takes the right experience and equipment to diagnose drainage problems. At American Vintage Home, we have both. Our team has the years of experience needed to feel undaunted by drain problems, as well as the advanced technology that alleviates these problems easily.
Our trained experts have the skills to know what’s wrong with your drainage system—and the right tools to fix it. We’ve seen and fixed it all, and we’re certain we’ll be able to come up with a solution for your drain issues. Some of the most common problems we resolve include:
- Slow drains
- Recurring clogs
- Multiple clogged drains
- Plugged toilets
- Problematic sewer lines
- Clogged shower drains
- Gurgling noises from sinks
- Backed-up floor drains
- Sewer root intrusion
- Flooded basements
- And much more!
We Fix All Types of Drains
No matter the source of your drainage problem, American Vintage Home can fix it. We know that there’s a large variety of house types around the North Shore area, which is why we’re dedicated to serving as many of them as possible. We want to be able to help every homeowner throughout the North Shore with their drain clearing and cleaning needs. We service all types of home drains, including:
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- Bathtub drains
- Shower drains
- Laundry drains
- Floor drains
- Clogged toilets
- Main sewer drains
Need help with any of the above drains? There’s a good chance that even if you don’t see your drain type, American Vintage Home can help you! Just call or contact us online to learn more.
High-Pressure Water Jetting, Rodding & Camera Inspections
Each of our drain cleaning services is designed to guarantee a thorough and quality job. Here are some of the steps we may take to resolve your home’s drainage issues:
High-Pressure Water Jetting
- Also known as hydro jetting, this process uses high-pressure water to clear clogged drains and sewer lines.
- Much like a pressure washer, the water jets can break apart and wash away grime, buildup, tree roots, and other items that may be causing your drains to clog.
- It is ideal for lines that range from 2 inches to 6 inches in diameter.
- Up to 200 feet of pipe can be cleaned from one access.
- Our high-pressure water jet is capable of removing tree roots and other obstructions from sewers.
Drain & Sewer Rodding
- The power rodding system uses a flexible metal cable with a sharp cleaning head that threads into the drain system and around bends and joints. The cleaning head is sized to the diameter of the pipe being treated. An electric motor then rotates the cable, obliterating obstructions in the pipe as it goes.
- Power rodding is a great way to thoroughly clean your sewer of tree roots, waste buildup, or foreign objects.
- We have extensive rodding equipment of various sizes to ensure we always use the right tool for the job.
- Rodding is a cost-effective solution to restore flow to your sewer.
- If there is evidence of other problems with your main sewer line, we will use our sewer cameras to thoroughly inspect your sewer.
- These inspections allow us to examine and evaluate sewer problems that can’t be solved with high-pressure water jetting.
- From there, we’ll share our findings and recommend the right solution for you.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning?
Are your drains still working but not like they used to? You might want to schedule a professional drain cleaning for your home in Evanston, IL or the surrounding area. Regular drain cleaning will:
- Reduce blockages. The worst blockages don’t appear out of nowhere—they build up over time. Timely drain cleaning and maintenance will remove the smaller clogs that often become bigger ones.
- Lower your long-term expenses. The worse a clog is, the more it will cost to fix. Our drain cleaning service protects your system from serious clogs and minimizes your expenses.
- Keep your home cleaner and more sanitary. Clogged drains immediately present a sanitation issue. Rather than risking a flood in your home, consider the hygienic benefits of routine drain cleaning.
- Limit unpleasant smells. No one wants to live with foul odors. Professional drain cleaning effectively removes any blockages to keep your sewers working properly and odor-free.
Ready to take advantage of these benefits and more when it comes to professional drain clearing services? Just call American Vintage Home now at (847) 999-4595 or fill out our contact form online to schedule your drain cleaning appointment!
Should I Use Chemical Drain Cleaners?
Any plumber will tell you that chemical drain cleaners are a big no-no—and it’s not because we want your business. In fact, you may have to spend more money on plumbing services later on, due to the damage chemical drain cleaners do to your pipes. Even worse, liquid drain cleaning products rarely clear clogged drains, and the chemicals in the product can be harmful to both humans and the environment. Instead of wasting money on chemical drain cleaners, call your local plumbing company for drain cleaning solutions that actually work.
The Chicago North Shore Area’s Full-Service Plumbing & Sewer Provider
The team at American Vintage Home is committed to your safety and comfort. In addition to offering drain cleaning in Evanston, Wilmette, and the Chicago North Shore area, we also provide complete plumbing and sewer services, such as sewer line repair and more. There is nothing our plumbers can’t fix. We’ll answer all of your questions and respect your property to deliver solutions you can trust.
Get the Job Done With American Vintage Home
Don’t settle for inefficient drains. With a proper drain cleaning from our professionals, you can keep your home running smoothly without interruptions.