Furnace & Boiler Maintenance in Chicago, IL
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SYSTEM NOW—AND REWARD YOURSELF LATER
It’s tempting to believe your heater can work on its own forever. But in order to maximize the return on your investment, your system needs to be regularly serviced. American Vintage Home has decades of experience helping homeowners optimize their furnaces, boilers, and other heating systems to get the most out of their equipment. We’ll keep your system running safely and efficiently so you can keep more money in your pocket.
Learn more about the importance of furnace and boiler maintenance below, or give us a call at (847) 999-4595 to schedule your maintenance appointment!
The Value of Regular Maintenance
Winter temperatures can be brutal in the Chicago North Shore area. To make sure your home stays comfortable year after year, our HVAC specialists should inspect, clean, and calibrate your furnace or boiler annually.
Regular heating maintenance is beneficial because it:
- Honors any manufacturer warranties
- Lowers your energy bills and keeps your system running at peak performance
- Protects you and your family from carbon monoxide emissions
- Prolongs the life of your heating equipment
- Reduces the likelihood of your system shutting down and needing repair or replacement
We Maintain All Types of Heaters
When we say we “get” heating systems, we mean it! Our experts at American Vintage Home service all types of heating systems, including:
- Forced-air gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Hot water boilers
- Steam boilers
- Radiant heating
- In-floor radiant heating
What’s Included in Heating System Maintenance?
When we visit your home for a heating inspection and tune-up, we’ll do all of the following:
- Thoroughly evaluate your system and correct any issues we discover
- Show up on time and listen to your needs
- Show respect for your home and property
- Answer all of your questions
- Always look out for your best interests
- Clean and adjust gas burners
- Inspect for proper operation of igniter or pilot light
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks and leaks
- Check exhaust and intake piping
- Check and record CO/CO2 levels in exhaust to ensure proper combustion
- Check all safety and operational controls
- Inspect flame operation for safety and performance
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Examine air filter and replace if you have one on hand
- Check bearings of blower/pump
- Check expansion tanks
- And much more!
Additional Heating Services
At American Vintage Home, we specialize in furnace and boiler services. If your heater needs more than just routine maintenance, we specialize in a number of heating services, including:
Make Maintenance Easy With Our Home Service Plan
Because the maintenance of your furnace or boiler is so important, we offer a comprehensive Home Service Plan that gives you savings and peace of mind. A simple monthly charge ensures that you are maintaining your home’s furnace or boiler to save money for the long term. Plus, you’ll get big discounts if any repairs are needed.
Our Home Service Plan is also tailored to your needs. If you want your furnace, air conditioner, and sewer system maintained every year, we do it all! Learn more about our Home Service Plan’s cooling, heating and plumbing options here.
Protect Your Investment With American Vintage Home
Well-maintained HVAC equipment ensures your family’s comfort. And so, at American Vintage Home, we’ve made our maintenance service thorough and affordable so that you and your family can benefit for years to come. From Evanston, IL, to Oak Park, IL, and Wilmette, IL, we’re on the move and ready to protect your comfort. Schedule your maintenance checkup online to get your system in tip-top shape for the colder weather. To speak with one of our representatives, call us at (847) 999-4595 or contact us online.