Furnace Replacement in North Chicago, IL
If your furnace is more than 10 years old, it’s probably operating inefficiently. In other words, you could be wasting a lot of money to heat your home. If you’re tired of high energy bills and repairing your system frequently, contact American Vintage Home today. Our experts have helped North Shore homeowners with furnace replacement services for decades.
Furnace System Installation
When your furnace is inflating your energy bill, it’s time to invest in a new system. While you might feel hesitant about making the purchase, a new, energy-efficient system can save you a significant amount of money in the long run.
At American Vintage Home, we specialize in furnace replacements and install industry-leading heating systems that offer the best energy efficiency ratings. In fact, we can help you reduce your energy bills by more than 40%! Whether you live in Evanston, Wilmette, or elsewhere in the Chicago North Shore area, you can make the switch and start saving with a new system.
Signs I Need To Replace My Furnace
Most furnaces last 12 to 15 years with proper maintenance, though some high-quality systems can last over 20 years. When your furnace is nearing the end of its service life, you may notice a few signs that it’s time for furnace replacement, such as:
- Higher utility costs – Furnaces will often operate less efficiently as they age, increasing your heating costs over time.
- Frequent breakdowns – As the individual components of your furnace age, like the blower motor, electronic igniter, and flame sensor, you will experience more frequent breakdowns and performance problems.
- Costly failures – When parts like the blower motor fail or the heat exchanger cracks, repairs may be too costly to be feasible.
- Performance problems – If your furnace cannot heat your home properly, it is starting to make strange noises, or it has indicators of carbon monoxide leaks, like soot stains or yellow burner flames, it may be time to consider a new system.
Today’s furnaces range from 80% to over 97% efficiency, and with features like two-stage heating, they can provide greater comfort while using less energy and reducing your heating costs. At American Vintage Home, we can help you choose a new furnace with the best performance and features for your budget.
What’s the Right Furnace for My Home?
Before beginning any work, we take the time to determine the best solution for you. We’ll conduct a thorough analysis of your heating requirements and venting system, your home’s size, and your budget before making a suggestion. We’ll answer all of your questions and provide all of the information you need to make a confident decision with your furnace replacement.
American Vintage Home installs all types of furnaces, including:
- High-efficiency forced-air furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
Our Furnace Replacement Process Ensures Excellence
You can purchase the most advanced system on the market. But if it’s not correctly installed, your investment will go to waste. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, over 50% of all home heating systems never achieve their stated maximum efficiencies due to poor installation practices and services.
With decades of HVAC experience, we know how crucial the installation work is to your comfort and finances. That’s why we use an unrivaled installation process to ensure our installations are done the right way — every time. We cover a list of checks and balances to ensure that each job is completed with care, precision, and respect for your property.
In addition to furnace replacement, we specialize in the following heating services:
Benefits of Investing in Heater Replacement
Why should you invest in a new furnace or heating system? With a new heater, you will enjoy these benefits:
- New ENERGY STAR® certified furnaces are up to 98% efficient.
- Modern-day equipment is quieter and safer to operate.
- Modulating furnaces provide a more consistent temperature throughout your home. These furnaces also improve your home’s filtration and humidity levels.
Furnace Replacement FAQs
Do you have questions about heater replacement services? Check out these common questions and their answers!