What Are the Benefits of Regular Plumbing System Maintenance?
Our Home Service Plan involves more than seasonal inspections. With your membership, you’ll enjoy:
- Fewer repairs
- Enhanced system safety
- Updated manufacturing warranties
- Lower energy bills
- Long-term peace of mind
Our home plumbing maintenance plan also includes:
- No service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area (normally a $79 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your service call charge.
- Priority emergency service.
- $49 after-hours service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area (normally a $139 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your after-hours service call charge.
- 15% discount on repairs.
- 7% off on all new installations and contracted work.
- Licensed, certified, and trained technicians.
- Scheduling reminders.
- Complimentary camera inspection of your sewer system (upon request).
During a typical maintenance visit, a plumber will:
- Inspect water meter and emergency shut-off valve.
- Inspect outside lawn faucets and exposed pipe for leaks and corrosion.
- Inspect water heater’s safety controls and venting.
- Inspect toilets for leaks and perform dye test.
- Inspect faucets for leaks and corrosion.
- Inspect washing machine supply hoses.
- Inspect sump pump and floats.
- Apply environmentally friendly treatment to all indoor drains.
For additional information and plan costs, visit our Home Service Plan page.
Why Choose American Vintage Home for Plumbing Maintenance?
American Vintage Home specializes in older homes because they need extra care, but we can handle plumbing maintenance, repair, and installation in any home in the Chicago North Shore area. Just a few of the reasons you should choose our team include:
Read more about our company’s values »