Churning Up Customized Cooling Solutions
Satisfy Your Appetite for Home Comfort
When an AC unit breaks down in the middle of summertime, it’s a panic-filled situation for any homeowner. However, when an AC unit is on the fritz in a vintage home, the stress seems to be tenfold.
Thankfully, with American Vintage Home serving as your Older Home Experts, it doesn’t need to be. Our experts know the unique construction of older homes to serve up the best air conditioning replacements and air conditioning repairs in Oak Park, IL and beyond. So, before breaking into a sweat, turn to our team to customize your order and get the cooling solution you need.
What’s On the Menu?
Think, for a moment, about taking the family to the local ice cream shop. There are so many choices and everyone takes time to place an order—each of which is unique, down to the last topping. Similarly, choosing an air conditioner for your home requires careful consideration of your home comfort needs and your budget, so that you can order the perfect, just-for-you cooling solution. Thankfully, with us on your side, you can do just that.
Before you can build a tasty treat, you have to consider the age-old question: cup or cone? Of course, cups might allow room for plenty of toppings, but cones add a yummy crunch. Ultimately, this decision sets the tone for the rest of your order.
Likewise, before selecting the best cooling solution for you and your family, you’ll need to consider the type of AC unit that’s best for your vintage home. From central air units to ductless air conditioners to SpacePak or Unico, the American Vintage Home consultants will conduct a thorough analysis of your home and present you with a proposal that lists several options. From there, you’re one step closer to the chilled relief you crave.
Our comfort specialists are experts on all types of air conditioning units, including:
- Ductless Air Conditioners. Homes with hot water heating systems need a unique approach to achieve consistent cooling comfort during the hottest months. If your home does not have ductwork or if you are adding new rooms to your home, ductless units give you control of your comfort, while offering a quiet operation, a noninvasive installation and more.
- High-efficiency AC Units. For those who crave a whole-home cooling solution, look no further than a high-efficiency comfort system. The higher an AC unit’s SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is. Working with your budget, the American Vintage Home specialists will guide you toward the right SEER rating for your home, which will efficiently cool every room in your house.
- SpacePak and Unico. If you have a radiator-heated home and long to have central air conditioning, a SpacePak or Unico system is your answer. Not only do these systems provide outstanding comfort and financial savings, but they are specifically designed to fit within the framework of older homes—without compromising the unique architecture. Even more, at American Vintage Home, we are the largest installers in the country for both SpacePak and Unico air conditioning systems.
- …And more!
Pick a Flavor
Now that you’ve selected a foundation, it’s time to perfect your order by selecting the best flavor. At American Vintage Home, our vast industry experience and expertise has taught us how to cater to each customer’s distinct preferences and needs. You see, we know that a one-size-fits-all approach is impractical with AC replacements and installations. So, our experts feed customers’ comfort cravings by presenting a range of AC units and brands.
We install the following:
- American Standard
- Armstrong Air
- …And many more!
Top it Off
You’ve selected the foundation and found your flavor. Now, it’s time to swirl in toppings that will complement the unique treat you’ve chosen. At American Vintage Home, our team works to customize each homeowner’s cooling solution by topping off every installation with the following:
- A heaping spoonful of options. American Vintage Home understands the construction and detail needed to cool older homes. Pairing this knowledge with today’s product availability, we configure, install, repair, maintain and replace all types of AC units from a variety of manufacturers.
- A drizzle of one-on-one attention. The installation phase is the most important moment in your system’s life. That’s why, at American Vintage Home, we leave no stone unturned. From a customer service representative who’s always available to chat to an engineering consultant who helps you make an informed decision to the on-site installation manager who oversees the entire process, our team works alongside you from start to finish.
- A dash of certified technicians and installers. Our technicians and engineering consultants have the extensive knowledge and technical training needed to provide the highest quality work. That’s a promise. Plus, American Vintage Home is fully licensed and insured.
- A sprinkle of courtesy and respect. Our dedication to complete customer satisfaction is reflected not only in our technical knowledge and attention to detail, but also in our genuine concern for our customers’ best interests. Our team goes above and beyond to not only meet, but exceed expectations.
Serving Lasting Home Comfort in Evanston, IL & Beyond
At American Vintage Home, we are here to improve your cooling comfort. With a passion for vintage homes and experience with every system make and model, our technicians have the training and skills to meet all of your needs—long after your unit is replaced and installed. From air conditioning repair and air conditioning installation in Evanston, IL, to drain cleaning and plumbing repair in Oak Park, IL, our team is here to serve up comfort, season after season.
To learn more about our services or to speak with a representative, call American Vintage Home at (847) 999-4595 or contact us online today.