Unrivaled Installation Process
Ensuring a High-Quality, Stress-Free Experience for You
The installation phase is the most important moment of your system’s life. It determines how well your equipment will perform and how long it will last. That’s why, at American Vintage Home, we’ve developed a system of checks and balances for every installation. Leaving no stone unturned, we settle for nothing less than your complete satisfaction.
Our Technicians Are Paid by Quality, Not Quantity
We care deeply about providing superior workmanship—which is why our technicians are paid by the quality of their work rather than on a standard hourly wage. No matter which of our technicians services your home, you can rest assured that our expert will show the courtesy that you expect—and the care that you deserve.
Who Is on the Team Servicing You and Your Home?
Customer Service Representative: Your Long-Term Companion
- Always live and local, with immediate access to information and answers
- Empowered to help you throughout the project and throughout the years
Engineering Consultant: Your Partner in Making an Informed Decision
- Extremely knowledgeable on today’s heating, cooling, and plumbing products
- Listens carefully to your wants and needs, and effectively answers your questions
- Performs a thorough evaluation and recommends appropriate solutions
- Provides a prompt, professional proposal with complete details
Installation Technician: Your On-Site Expert
- Arrives neat, uniformed, and in one of our branded company vehicles
- Courteous, professional, and respectful
- Utilizes knowledge, experience, and skills to repair and install equipment to manufacturers’ specifications, ensuring optimum performance and maximum lifespan
- Completes a specially-developed, 70-point checklist to ensure that work is done correctly
- Leaves your home as clean as he or she found it
Installation Manager: Your Liaison to a Turnkey, Stress-Free Project
- Oversees the entire installation process
- Performs an initial walk-through and explains all aspects of the job
- Routinely visits to make sure the project is on-schedule, adhering to guidelines, and kept organized and clean, and identifies any potential issues before they arise
- Oversees quality control, which includes a daily checklist, a final walk-through, a written report, and a satisfactory survey to ensure that all phases of the installation process were completed properly
- Educates you on the operation and maintenance of your new system, and answers any questions you may have
Partner with American Vintage Home
To schedule service with our team or to learn more about our installation process, fill out our online form or call American Vintage Home at (847) 999-4595 today.