Our Unrivaled Installation Process
Ensuring a High-Quality, Stress-Free Experience for You
The installation phase is the most important moment of your system’s life. It determines how well your equipment will perform and how long it will last. That’s why, at American Vintage Home, we’ve developed a system of checks and balances for every installation. Leaving no stone unturned, we settle for nothing less than your complete satisfaction.
Call American Vintage Home today at (847) 999-4595 to request a free estimate for an HVAC or plumbing installation in the Chicago North Shore area.
Steps to a Seamless Installation
When it comes to installing a new HVAC or plumbing system in your home, our team at American Vintage Home is here to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. That’s why we take a number of steps to ensure your system will be installed correctly, safely, and with minimal intrusion to your home, including:
- Engineering consultant visit: Our consultant will answer your questions, conduct a thorough analysis of your home, and present you with a proposal listing several options with upfront pricing.
- Initial walk-through: Our installation manager and lead technician will guide you through each aspect of the work that will be completed.
- Installation: Our technicians will arrive each day at the appointed time and adhere to the timeline created by the installation manager, who will monitor the job on a daily basis. We also use shoe covers and dropcloths and take other measures to keep our work area clean and contained.
- Final walk-through: The installation manager will inspect the work done in each phase, explain the basic operation of your new system, and ask you about your experience during the installation.
Our Technicians Are Paid by Quality, Not Quantity
We care deeply about providing superior workmanship — which is why our technicians are paid on the quality of their work rather than on a standard hourly wage. No matter which of our technicians services your home, you can rest assured that our expert will show the courtesy that you expect — and the care that you deserve.
Who Is on the Team Servicing You and Your Home?
Customer Service Representative: Your Long-Term Companion
Your customer service representative is the first person you’ll talk to from American Vintage Home. They are:
- Always live and local, with immediate access to information and answers.
- Empowered to help you throughout the project and throughout the years.
Engineering Consultant: Your Partner in Making an Informed Decision
When it comes to planning the installation and ensuring you have the ideal system for your needs, the engineering consultant has you covered. They will:
- Provide knowledge on today’s heating, cooling, and plumbing products
- Listen carefully to your wants and needs, and effectively answers your questions
- Perform a thorough evaluation and recommends appropriate solutions
- Provide a prompt, professional proposal with complete details
Installation Technician: Your On-Site Expert
Your installation technicians will be the team that completes the actual installation of your heating, cooling, or plumbing product. Our installation technicians are all highly trained to provide you with a quality installation. You can count on your installation technicians to:
- Arrive neat, uniformed, and in one of our branded company vehicles
- Be courteous, professional, and respectful
- Utilize knowledge, experience, and skills to repair and install equipment to manufacturers’ specifications, ensuring optimum performance and maximum life span
- Complete a specially-developed, 70-point checklist to ensure that work is done correctly
- Leave your home as clean as he or she found it
Installation Manager: Your Liaison to a Turnkey, Stress-Free Project
The installation manager will be in charge of the installation process, overseeing the installation technicians and ensuring that everything goes smoothly. This person will:
- Oversee the entire installation process
- Perform an initial walk-through and explain all aspects of the job
- Routinely visit to make sure the project is on-schedule, adhering to guidelines, and kept organized and clean, and identify any issues before they arise
- Oversee quality control, which includes a daily checklist, a final walk-through, a written report, and a satisfactory survey to ensure that all phases of the installation process were completed properly
- Educate you on the operation and maintenance of your new system, and answers any questions you may have
Why Customers Choose Us: Our Five-Star Service
“I’ve had nothing but good experiences with American Vintage Home. They come quickly, keep you informed on their timeline. Every technician has been thorough and polite. I’ve been happy with all of them especially the latest tech to come out, Idir. He was amazing!”
– S. Wagner
“I have used American Vintage Home in the past and they have always been knowledgeable and prompt. During my recent SpacePak AC install, Bobby was amazing. I had a lot of questions and some requests about placement and he double checked on my specific asks. He really went above and beyond. Overall, super professional and easy to work with!”
– K. Edwards
Experience the American Vintage Home Difference
When it comes to heating, air conditioning, and plumbing installations in Chicagoland, no one does it better than American Vintage Home. Our HVAC technicians and plumbers are all highly trained, experienced, and courteous, so you can count on a seamless installation process when you work with us. Our team’s expertise ensures that we’ll set you up with the ideal system for your home.
As the Older Home Experts, we specialize in serving older homes in the Chicago North Shore area. Our professionals will complete your installation with the utmost respect for your home’s older infrastructure. With our team on the job, you can enjoy modern conveniences without sacrificing your home’s vintage charms.