Duct Sealing Service in Winnetka, IL
USING AEROSEAL® TO IMPROVE YOUR DUCTWORK
Just because you can’t see the ductwork in your home, doesn’t mean you should overlook it. In fact, according to the EPA, in typical houses, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks. This means you’re paying more to be less comfortable!
Cleaning your ducts regularly is a great way to reduce dust, improve indoor air quality and extend your HVAC equipment’s life. But if you’d like to take it a step further and save money and energy, we highly recommend sealing your ducts.
Using Aeroseal technology, American Vintage Home will properly seal the leaks in your air ducts. We guarantee you’ll not only feel the difference of our work, but you’ll also see it in the form of lower energy bills!
How Does Aeroseal Work?
Aeroseal is a patented technology that directly targets and seals existing leaks without having to tear up your walls to get to the ducts. Using this process, our air quality specialists will:
- Use a diagnostic pretest to determine an exact leakage percentage before the sealing begins.
- Inject Aeroseal particles to seal your ductwork from the inside out. The sealant is similar to Elmer’s glue and only attaches to leaking gaps in your ductwork. The process takes about one hour and your ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
- Review your results on a computer-generated analysis to see how much the leakage in your ductwork has been reduced. The results are immediate and incredible!
What Are the Benefits of Aeroseal?
Considering how much you use your HVAC equipment, it’s important to save energy (and money) wherever possible. The last thing you want to do is pay for heated or cooled air that you’re not even enjoying! A proper duct sealing from our team will help you:
- Save energy—up to 30 percent!
- Improve your comfort and indoor air quality
- Diminish hot and cold spots
- Reduce allergens
- Lessen the amount of dust in your home
- Maximize the lifespan of your HVAC equipment
We Guarantee Quality Duct Sealing
At American Vintage Home, we stand behind everything we do. We do the job right to benefit you and your family for the long term.
We offer more than just the best products and technology—we have the best people, too! Our professionals are friendly, eager to help and committed to your full satisfaction. Count on us to answer all of your questions and give you peace of mind that our work will drastically benefit your comfort, finances and overall quality of life.
Take the Next Step With American Vintage Home
Our goal is to help you spend less money on heating and cooling—and more on enjoying life. One of the best ways to do this is by taking the right course of action with your ductwork. To arrange your duct cleaning & sealing service, speak with one of our representatives at (847) 999-4595 or fill out our online form today.