Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
FIND THE RIGHT BALANCE OF HUMIDITY IN YOUR HOME
Your HVAC equipment is essential to your home comfort. But as your heating and cooling systems operate throughout the year, they can cause your air to become either too humid or too dry. This leads to aggravated allergy symptoms, damaged furniture and overall discomfort.
With the right humidifier or dehumidifier, you can take control of your air quality once and for all. Offering a wide range of different products, American Vintage Home will help you choose the right solution for your home.
Humidifier or Dehumidifier?
Every home is different. Depending on your particular situation, you can determine whether you need a humidifier, dehumidifier or both. Here are the main differences between these two systems:
- Air that’s too dry can cause dry skin, static electricity, sore throats, damaged furniture, chipped paint and more.
- A humidifier works alongside your heater to make the air in your home feel warmer.
- It eases the strain placed on your heater to lower your utility costs.
- Air that’s too humid can cause mold growth, dust mites and other allergens. It can also damage the wood furniture in your home.
- A dehumidifier works alongside your air conditioner to make the air in your home feel cooler.
- It eases the strain placed on your air conditioner to lower your utility costs.
Complete Solutions for Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
American Vintage Home has spent decades helping homeowners find the perfect balance of humidity in their homes. Each of our technicians is trained to service all types of humidifiers and dehumidifiers to ensure quality workmanship. Our services include:
- Replacement & installation
- Humidistat installation
- Home analysis to determine what you need
We Repair All Makes and Models
Even if we didn’t install your humidifier or dehumidifier, we are happy to repair or maintain it for you. Some of the most common brands we service are:
- General Humidifiers
Other Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Not sure what’s causing your allergies? Or are you searching for the right product to cleanse your air? American Vintage Home has what you need. See what else we can do to help you with your indoor air quality:
Live Comfortably With American Vintage Home
Your home should be a place where you can feel better—not worse. With the right humidifier or dehumidifier, you can enjoy your home for everything it’s worth. To speak with one of our representatives, call American Vintage Home at (847) 999-4595 or fill out our online form today.