American Vintage Home replaces, installs and repairs carbon monoxide detectors throughout our service area. You can count on our experts to properly install CO detectors to keep you and your family safe year-round.
Known as “The Silent Killer,” carbon monoxide poisoning can cause fatality in a matter of minutes. Any fuel-burning appliances (grills, stoves, water heaters, etc.) and vehicles can potentially produce dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. CO detectors alert you of unusually high levels so you can evacuate your home and seek emergency help.
Never take a chance in your home. The most common symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include:
If you or anyone in your home experiences these symptoms suddenly, evacuate your home immediately.
It’s important to have reliable and accurate detectors that will immediately alert you to danger. At American Vintage Home, there is nothing we care about more than our customers’ safety. That’s why we install the very best CO detectors in the industry. You can rest assured when we install your detector that you are receiving a quality product that will do its job in an emergency.