Our COVID-19 Response
We are here for you. We will get through this together.
No Contact Service Calls
We have created a list of protocols that all our technicians will follow before, during, and after a visit to your home to minimize any and all contact. Learn more here. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep both you and our technicians healthy and safe.
Ready to Serve You
As we are all adjusting to our new lives under the threat of the coronavirus, we want you to know that American Vintage Home is open and available to help you with any issues you may be having with your furnace, air conditioner, plumbing, or sewer systems.
Respecting our customers and their homes has provided us the opportunity to serve North Shore area residents for decades. We are committed to continuing this by taking numerous protective measures to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
Ways We Are Ensuring Cleanliness:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes
- Using disinfectant to sanitize our work trucks, tools, and equipment regularly
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards
- Washing hands thoroughly at every opportunity
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
Other Safety Measures We Are Taking:
- Asking all our customers if anyone in their home has been sick in the last two weeks before scheduling a visit
- Conducting remote video training for our technicians instead of training in-house
- Dispatching our technicians remotely when possible
- All American Vintage Home employees have been told to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of the virus, without fear of losing their job.
As we all work together to get through these challenging times, which will pass in time, we want you to know how grateful our team is for our clients who support American Vintage Home with their business. We continue to be ready to serve you.