FREE Heat Pump Upgrade
With install of air conditioning and heating equipment! Offer good until September 15th, 2023.
You have probably heard about heat pumps in the news because of their astounding efficiency. Now you can upgrade to one FOR FREE when you replace your HVAC system! If you are looking to reduce your reliance on fossil fuels and save money on your utilities, a heat pump is the answer.
AND we are now offering 0% Financing until 2025 through Service Finance Company, LLC for those who qualify!
– OR –
We’re giving you a FREE Smart Thermostat when you install a new air conditioner, furnace, boiler, and any combination.
Heat pump upgrades are in high demand because they are so much more efficient than traditional furnaces and boilers (2-4 TIMES as efficient). We highly recommend that you upgrade now, while heat pumps are in stock and high value rebates are in effect (up t0 $2,400 in utility rebates, up to $4,000 in tax credits).
Signs Your A.C. Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
Your system may need to be repaired if you notice any of the following signs:
- Unusual noises
- Thermostat is not working properly
- Utility bills have increased significantly
- Cold air is not coming from your vents
- Carbon monoxide detector has gone off
- Cool air is unevenly distributed throughout your home
We Choose the Right AC System for Your Home
A one-size-fits-all approach is impractical with central air conditioning installations. That’s why it is important to work with an experienced company that considers each key factor of your installation, including how to:
- Ensure optimum temperature and humidity control. For an AC system to work effectively, it needs to run long enough to pull down temperature and humidity. For this reason, we do a cooling load calculation for each system we design.
- Provide energy efficiency options based on SEER standards. The efficiency of modern air conditioners can be rated by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The higher an AC unit’s SEER rating, the more energy-efficient it is. Working with your budget, our specialists will guide you toward the right SEER rating for your home that will balance efficiency and meet your home’s comfort needs.
- Compare equipment sound ratings. Most cooling systems manufactured today are quieter than those produced in the past. That being said, there can still be great variation among products. American Vintage Home proudly installs the industry’s quietest units to make your cooling comfort as enjoyable as possible.
- Maximize the capacity and efficiency of new equipment by replacing the indoor AC coil. Experience has taught us that not replacing the indoor air conditioner coil will reduce the operating efficiency of your new system and put more stress on the unit, possibly resulting in premature failure.
Our Unrivaled Air Conditioner Installation Process
The installation process is critical to the quality of your system’s service life. It directly determines how efficiently your system will operate and how much money you will save. That’s why we take several steps to ensure your system will be installed correctly, including:
- The engineering consultant visit. Our consultant will answer your questions, conduct a thorough analysis of your home, and present you with a proposal listing several options with upfront pricing.
- The initial walkthrough. Our installation manager and a lead technician will guide you through each aspect of the work that will be completed.
- The installation. Our technicians will arrive each day at the appointed time and adhere to the timeline created by the installation manager, who will monitor the job daily. We also use shoe covers and drop cloths to keep our work area clean and contained.
- The final walkthrough. The installation manager will inspect the work done in each phase, explain the basic operation of your new system, and ask you about your experience during the installation.
Check out our current offers and save on air conditioning services today!