Tankless Water Heater Replacement in the Chicago North Shore Area
Tankless water heaters are the ultimate water heating device for homes with high levels of hot water needs. You can guess by the name, but there’s no tank involved with a tankless water heater. And because there’s no tank, that means you can’t run out of hot water … ever! Tankless water heaters are a great way to modernize a vintage or older home in the Chicago North Shore area. If you already have a tankless water heater and are in need of a new one, look no further than American Vintage Home! We know all there is to know about tankless water heater replacement and can help you get a new tank up and running in your older home as quickly as possible!
Get high-quality tankless water heater replacement services with American Vintage Home by calling (847) 999-4595 or contacting us online!
Why Should I Switch to a Tankless Water Heater?
There are plenty of benefits to having a tankless water heater. Here are some of the advantages and reasons to switch:
- They’re small and can fit anywhere! Tired of a giant water heater closet you don’t want anyone looking in? Tankless units can fit under cabinets, on walls, or even outside!
- You get endless hot water. Have a giant family that uses up a ton of water? Or maybe you’re just into luxurious bathing? A tankless water heater can help you out!
- You use a lot less energy. Tankless water heaters only generate enough power to heat your water as it’s being used. So, you don’t waste more energy water you don’t need!
- You don’t have to worry about flooding. No tank equals no chance of ruptured tanks!
- They last a lot longer. Some tankless water heaters last for up to 10 years longer than normal water heaters.
Should I Repair or Replace My Tankless Water Heater?
You may be tempted to just keep calling the repairman when things are going wrong with your tankless water heater. However, there are a couple of tell-tale signs that you need a new one. Here are some of the most common:
- You’ve had your current water heater for over 10 years. At maximum, normal water heaters last up to 12 years. If yours is pushing it, it might be time for a new one.
- Your heater hasn’t been properly maintained over the years. It’s nothing to beat yourself up over! Sometimes maintenance can slip our mind. If you’ve forgotten about a few tune-ups, it might be better to just invest in a new system.
- You’re constantly on the phone with a repairman. If you’ve been bleeding your wallet dry with constant heater repairs, it might mean that you just need a completely new system overall.
High-Quality Tankless Heater Replacement in the Chicago North Shore
If you think that it’s time for a new tankless heating system in your older home, there’s no one better to call than American Vintage Home. We’ve got the skills, experience, and dedication that you need to get your home’s water heater back in working order. We service all throughout the Chicago North Shore area and look forward to servicing your home today!
Get the Hot Water You Need With American Vintage Home
Providing quality plumbing solutions and superior customer service for decades, you can always count on the team at American Vintage Home. From Wilmette to Oak Park and beyond, we’re here to make your home better today tomorrow and in the years ahead.