The regular maintenance of your heating, cooling and plumbing systems is essential to your home’s comfort and efficiency. That’s why American Vintage Home offers the most comprehensive Home Service Plan in the industry. We take care of all the little things with your equipment that make a big difference in the long run.
Maintaining your equipment requires time and technical knowledge that most people don’t have. For a small monthly charge, we’ll look after your systems and make sure everything is working just as it should be. Plus, you’ll automatically receive big discounts if any repairs are needed.
What Are the Benefits?
We’re glad you asked! Our Home Service Plan is designed to:
- Prevent emergencies
- Improve system safety
- Keep manufacturing warranties up-to-date
- Lower your energy bills
- Deliver year-round peace of mind
We also customize our maintenance services according to your needs. Choose from our Cooling, Heating and Plumbing plans or mix and match as you see fit!
All Plans Include:
- The industry’s most comprehensive 50-point heating, cooling & plumbing maintenance inspections with scheduling reminders
- Should your equipment that is covered by your Home Service Plan need service beyond your initial maintenance call, the service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area will be waved (normally a $79 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your service call charge.
- Priority emergency service
- Should your equipment that is covered by your Home Service Plan need service after-hours, the after-hours service call or initial diagnostic charge in our immediate service area will be lowered to $60 (normally a $139 value). If you are outside of our immediate service area, a $79 credit is applied to your after-hours service call charge.
- 15% discount on repairs for all Plumbing plans
- 15% discount on repairs for combined Heating & Cooling plans
- 7% off on all new installations & contracted work
- Licensed, certified & trained technicians
- Cooling Service Plan Includes:
- Clean outside condensing unit coil
- Check refrigerant levels & pressure
- Inspect & flush condensate drain
- Check overflow switches
- Inspect all safety & operational controls
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check high & low pressure switches
- Examine air filter & replace if you have one on hand
- Check voltage & amperage of all motors
- Check all motors & blades; lube if needed
- Inspect & tighten wiring connections
- …And much more!
- Heating Service Plan Includes:
- Clean & adjust gas burners
- Inspect for proper operation of igniter or pilot light
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks
- Check flue pipe
- Check and record CO/CO2 levels in exhaust to ensure proper combustion
- Check all safety & operational controls
- Inspect flame operation for safety & performance
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Examine air filter and replace if you have one on hand
- Check bearings of blower/pump
- Check expansion tanks
- …And much more!
- Plumbing Service Plan Includes:
- Complimentary camera inspection of your sewer system
- Inspect water meter & emergency shut-off valve
- Inspect outside lawn faucets & exposed pipe for leaks & corrosion
- Inspect water heater’s safety controls & venting
- Inspect toilets for leaks; perform dye test
- Inspect faucets for leaks & corrosion
- Inspect washing machine supply hoses
- Test water for chlorine content
- Inspect sump pump & floats
- Apply environmentally friendly treatment to all indoor drains
- …And much more!
Plan Costs in Our Immediate Service Area:
Single Plan Costs:
Cooling Service Plan $12/month
Heating Service Plan $12/month
Plumbing Service Plan $17/month
Combine & Save!
Heating + Cooling $20/month
Cooling + Plumbing $25/month
Heating + Plumbing $25/month
Heating + Cooling + Plumbing $35/month
Heating and Cooling listed prices include one unit each. Plumbing listed price includes up to 2½ baths. Other offers and discounts are not valid toward cost of the Home Service Plan. Home Service Plan discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Call or initial diagnostic charges are waived if within American Vintage Home immediate service area, other area charges may apply. Surcharges may apply based upon location, equipment type and access. $60 after-hours service or initial diagnostic charge only applies within American Vintage Home’s immediate service area. Service areas outside of immediate area will be discounted $79 off standard after-hours rates. The condition of the heater, air conditioner or plumbing system will be reported at the time of maintenance service, but does not imply any warranties to their performance in the future. Customers are responsible for any additional service work provided outside the scope of the plan. Monthly amounts must be paid by the credit/debit card or automatic bank withdrawal. Service under this plan shall continue and renew each year until terminated by either party upon 30 days prior written notice. American Vintage Home reserves the right to terminate service at any time in the event of nonpayment by customer.